YOUR COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR BACKUP & RECOVERY
An IT disaster can strike at any time so preparation is key. An effective backup and recovery solution is critical to protect your customers and ensure business continuity.
Backup & Recovery is business class protection of your
servers and workstations, It WILL back up and recover at a file-, application-, or systems level – for both physical and virtual machines.
BACKUPS MADE EASY
• Full hybrid-cloud allows use of any on premise storage or our cloud storage.
• Faster backups – Speed up backups of large files, applications, and databases by automatically tracking changes at a block level in between backups.
• Store data longer – Extend beyond the standard retention model and help ensure compliance with regular permanent archives.
• Virtual system support – VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms are natively supported.
• Full system protection – Recover an entire image with a local copy of data or restore directly from the cloud with automatically backed up OS boot up environment, system state, applications, and data.
• Bandwidth throttling – Restrict bandwidth use during business hours so users are not impacted by backup or restore operations.
• Restore quickly – The application automatically selects the fastest restore location: local or cloud.
• Move less data – Automatically recover only corrupted portions of files & databases, moving less data to achieve faster restores.
• Be ready for disasters – Continuous recovery automatically updates a standby server after each backup session of the live server, meaning you can failover in minutes.
• Exchange restore – Restore Exchange environments at a granular file or full database level.
• Virtual disaster recovery – Physical or virtual server can be restored to a virtual machine. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported.
• Bare Metal Recovery – Recover entire servers or workstations from a bootable USB in a single pass, even to dissimilar hardware.
• 27001 certified – The highest standard in data management.
• End-to-end encryption – All backups are encrypted on the production machine, then transferred over secure connections to the cloud. Data is only decrypted during a recovery at the business’s site.
• Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) – All data encrypted with AES 128 or 256-bit encryption in motion and at rest.
• Globally distributed data centers – We use multiple SSAEcompliant and ISO-certified data centers globally.
• Password protection – Leverage client-side password protection to restrict changes or limit functions to restores only.
$15 Workstation/$75 Server/ Per Month
*Workstation 100 GB Limit – $15/Month w/ 250 GB Increase
*Server 500 GB Limit – $15/Month w/ 250 GB Increase